KgZ- Go Ace Man, Go! KgZ- Go Ace Man, Go!

No surprise

Although it wasn't jazz like I expected, I still figured it'd be amazing. A really solid VG music feel, yet with those drums, still jazzy. Ahh, I've always loved your stuff. weee

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

I love your tracker works.

It's good to see more people showing that it doesn't matter what DAW you use, that incredible things can be done no matter what tools you have. That's how you know you have a real musician.

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

Someone else who loves this!

I remember playing this on my gameboy. Man, those jumps were hard. Nice drum fills, reminds me of this very song done by The Advantage. Super cool!

ParagonX9 responds:

Very catchy song and an awesome game ;)
Tnx for reviewing!

dancing_snowflakes dancing_snowflakes

MOAR

Thy needith moar tunes.

xKore - Eden (Nechura Remix) xKore - Eden (Nechura Remix)

A very deep remix!

I gotta say, I like it. The house beat, the bass chop, they're all good. My favorite part, though, is definitely that the drop bass sees the light of day in your remix. My remix replaced it with my own bass, which I wanted to get around, but couldn't.

Great job, man! I hope to hear more stuff from you.

Nechura responds:

Fankz mang. I hope I hear more stuff from me too, this is the first track I've finished in like 5 fucking months.

DReamTest (not finish) DReamTest (not finish)

:D:D

i liek dis. is vury gewd

Twilight Blue Twilight Blue

WTF

THIS IS SUCH SHIT. My little brother walked in during this song and shat his pants and died. FUCK YOU MAN

redemption76 responds:

...<3

{Hollow Man} Remastered {Hollow Man} Remastered

Yeah!

Very nice. I've always been a fan of your work ever since I saw Rose and Blaze on FFR. Really really brilliant work, Keep it up. I'll keep listening!

Madnesstrainmix remix(updated) Madnesstrainmix remix(updated)

Yeah!

It was very good; moreover, the core beat was ridiculously enthralling to me personally and was the basis of my rating. It's a bit repetitive ,but repetition is what makes trance and techno so great. Keep up the good work!

{Rose} Remastered {Rose} Remastered

Nicely Done

One of the best trance songs out there in my opinion, keep up the great work